When you crave unforgettable new experiences, thoughts of travel immediately come to mind. If you can’t travel to other countries at the moment, consider the offerings in Barcelona. For instance, yacht charter in BCN is in great demand, offering boat trips and photo shoots. Barcelona Boat Rental specializes in organizing boat trips around the Mediterranean Sea, including simple trips on a sunny day, and celebrating special occasions such as weddings, birthdays, graduations, wine tours, cigar evenings, and lively parties for small and large groups of friends. Booking is available around the clock.
Choosing a Boat
To decide which boat to choose – motor or sail, you need to know the format of the proposed trip. The element of romance is present in both versions, but there are some peculiarities.
- increased stability, meaning the ship is less prone to rolling and is not affected by side winds;
- smooth sailing for a more enjoyable trip;
- less noise during the journey;
- an excellent location for a romantic photo shoot or a couple’s vacation;
- the boat runs at low speeds, making it ideal for maximizing the beauty of the coastline.
Advantages of motor boats:
- speed and comfort. Everything is created for lovers of drive and luxury;
- the open upper deck is suitable for young people who enjoy sunbathing in swimsuits;
- speed, engine noise, water splashes, and the wind whistling – natural components of travel;
- luxurious interior design;
- a good place for receptions, banquets, weddings, etc.
The cost of renting a sailboat with similar characteristics is less than that of a motor vessel. However, the choice is determined by the format of the trip, the personal preferences of the customer, passenger capacity, allocated budget, and other parameters that are taken into account.
What You Need While Traveling
To ensure a successful walk, it’s essential to collect personal belongings in advance:
- If you’re planning a trip in the summer, sunglasses, sunscreen, hats, and light clothing are a must;
- Shoes should be practical and comfortable, especially if you’re renting a sailboat;
- We recommend taking a personal first aid kit (there is a standard set of medicines for first aid on board the ship, but it’s better to have medications prescribed for you).
Yacht charter in Barcelona is in demand because it offers an original way to spend a day or evening, as well as organize a holiday of any format. All boats from Barcelona Boat Rental undergo regular maintenance, are equipped with excellent navigational equipment, and contain everything you need. A professional team will ensure the safety of the route and show the most interesting places. Each boat has its own minimum order, as well as different rates depending on the operation: day or night.